Growing my hair

Alright, flattery has done it. To those nice people who stay up late and watch This Week. I’m growing my hair.

Does it make any difference to what I say? Probably not, but you know people apparently only take in 20% of what you say on TV. The other 80% is taken up with noting hair, fashion, etc etc.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: